the dream on the cover.... :-)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Day... Another Time

No... this is not related to what I had written earlier... but this has to do with some gates being closed temporarily a few months ago

I have booked my GMAT date. Yeah, for those who were not aware (are there any really???), I am giving my Gmat again. The Date is 12th Oct 2008, 1345hrs.

Have this mixed feeling going on in my head, not only a feeling of fear, worry, anxiety, trepidation, but also excitement, hope, belief, faith, confidence.

By 1800hrs on that day... I hope to be a happily ecstatic man and come out of the center smiling with having taken many a steps closer to an ambition that I've had since long.

Wish me luck guys... for every dream is achieved by taking one step forward, however related or unrelated, but its the step forward that counts :)

Here's to fulfillment of dreams :D

Here's to the Class of 2009... the way I always used to understand it to be :D

9 comments:

me said...

All the very best! :)

The Nomad said...

Thank you so much Naaz

I mean it :)

me said...

Seriously, that's not my name! :) He he!

The Nomad said...

Hee hee... Yes I knw hepsiba :D

Just thought tht you prefer being addressed as Naaz... and no I knew ur name even before the last post :P

thinkin said...

One month from now...you would have accomplished and reached another milestone of life...
All the BEST....
& you would not disappoint yourself... :)
Keep up the 'never die spirit' of yours... ;)

me said...

ha ha ha!

The Nomad said...

@ thinkin: Amen! I sure hope so... and I sure hope I do not let go of this 'never say die spirit' tht u talk abt :D

Thanks... thanks a lot... certainly means much :)

@ me (?!): Hahahaha.... (right back at you) :P :D

The Nomad said...

@ thinkin

Wid reference to the "gali mai..." wala post... well the two someone's are obviously different....

alrite... obvious to me alone perhaps :P :)

thinkin said...

good u realise tht its obvious to u only :P...hmmmmm such long comment acknowledgements from the author himself....
am obliged..... ;P :D