the dream on the cover.... :-)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged !!!

To be honest... I was tagged over a month ago by " Naaz :P ". But, I did what comes to me best... Procrastinate (!!) over it.

Have followed a lot of blogs, a lot of people responding to tags, their thoughts, their responses to the questions. However silly or otherwise the concept might be never did find myself getting bored of reading them. Okay.. maybe a few. But, I have found many a witty responses too. Probably that's one of the reasons why I never did get myself to doing it. Somehow keep getting this complex that my answers might be wierd, well then again, my answers will be wierd but who cares right? It's not like I am safeguarding myself against an impression that my readers would form about me. And even if they do, so what? What is there that I can do about that? It doesnt change who I am.

So thank you Naaz (:P) for giving me my first tag :)

No comments: