the dream on the cover.... :-)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hmmm.... or is that Awwww :D

It's been long since I have posted something as many have pointed out to me (alright not many... but atleast a couple of them) :D :D
Anyway, this is not exactly a post that would meet their expectations but then well... couldnt help but post it here... not really sure why though :P

Here's a video that I came across by accident...




The tag to this video was that it was the Best Marriage proposal ever... but then I am sure it being a home video the views are but obvious :)

I wouldnt call it the best proposal... I myself have a few ideas of my own ;) but that's not the point... it most certainly must have been such a nice experience making all the arrangements and the after-effects... all making it an "aaawwwww" moment :D

It's a really nice video for what it's worth in my opinion... a bit lame towards the end but then who Am I to be saying that.. right?
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

thinkin said...

awwwwwwwwwww.............. :) I can surely go on with that...
I guess its every girl's dream to be proposed with an out of the box idea(after seeing this, lemme mention-not literally though lol)
But for some seconds I was stuck with that line-" I myself have a few ideas of my own ;)" - hmmmmm
Personally, I think this moment comes once in a lifetime which is extremely personal and special-not to be pasted on the web atleast-but then its obviously a personal choice...
Peace...